My Back

mr kenny

Still getting that skull thing aye? Dont really have a problem with tats to be honest. They, like Kenny said, will bring back memories like no photo ever would be able to, memories of that time, that time, that time you erm, erm, got a skull on your knee. Yea, back in the day you were into skulls'n'stuff.

Must have been sore Kenny, respect. Dont likey though.

I forgot how funny you are...Oh yeah you're actually not.

I work in a fecking tattoo shop what do you expect.

To be honnest I know people that are completely against tattoos in everyway i also know people were i can't acctully see any of there skin left personaly i sit in the middle I REALLY want one but Im not sure on what yet so im going to leave it till i know what i REALLY want.

Personaly for kennys tattoo I Love it and if i was goin to get somthing done it would be very simler Im still inlove with the work done on his arm when iv spoken to people about geting something simler alot of people are like ew why? But to be honnest why not? The truth of the matter is everythings goin to look stupid when your 80 youll be pissing your self alot and talking crap all day long and wont care what you look like so why would you be fussed about a tattoo that you were chuffed to bits with for three quaters of your life? I say you only live once and in a few years to come alot of us will think we looked like pratts bouncing around on the back wheel of our bikes like a pogo stick thinking we were doing somthing ammazing. Enjoy life as it comes personaly i think he is wearing art and i really, really, really like it but each to there own there are plenty of tat's out there that other people love but i think look shit such as flowers, stars, chinese wrighting and bar codes i don't really see the point they have no meaning and arent really that arty.

But hey thats just my opinion and thats all it is its an opinion.

Doner kebab, large with red sauce, salad and mayo, served in a wholemeal pitta, left open for immediate eating. Bought from Zain's in Hackney Wick.

I want a doner now :(

tat looks awesome kenny, Didnt think the red was bruising though?!? thats ace lol, looks awesome in red IMO...