My Back

mr kenny

Looks cool, best it hurt though :P

P.s, get my PM :) ?

yeh just read your message now adam.

yeh it chaffed a touch today, get another segment in march( thats how far in advance he's booked)

the red/ brown/ purple is bruising, it will be a black and grey piece.

i'll send a pic when i'm 80 to you, will your e mail adress still be

narrowmindedinbred@willywatchers.com?

Yeah, I genuinely thought you were refering to her dog. I reasoned that the dog was famous or something and that people generally commented on it looking like a kebab.

Does her minge looking like a kebab validate sex with a kebab?

Also, how could the label growler, ever come to be used for a vagina? Seriously, I don't get that.

Are we moving towards a thread closure?

Lets be honest, after what you've been talking about, it's for the best. ;)

Ah, have I broken some sort of taboo? The taboo against going against the topic title? The taboo against sex words?

Although I will say sorry to Kenny for going off on a tangent - not that it really has to matter? I do like the look of your tattoo though and I give respect to your bravity.

Surely it was narrow minded to post a thread expecting only those that approved to respond?

not so much that dude,

i grew up in a little town full of propper narrow minded people, got beaten and slashed for being different.

i always grew up thinking if there is nothing nice/ constructive to say then dont.

believe you me there has been hundreds of times i have nearly responded too a post and thought- why what is this proving.

don't you think i have heard the what will you look like when your like 65?

who cares at least i will have genuine memories of what my life was like when i was in my early to late 20's and beond.in stead of a little pictuer or two that can easily be lost or deleted or forgotten.

yeh my ink is different but so am i?

if i wanted to be a fashion kid i'd wear tight jeans and think danny mac is a god.

infact i wear baggy jeans and danny mac is a good friend.

mabey i wil start going on peoples threads and constructevly criticise might even become a senior member......

rant- defence over.

on another note i think maggie's growler looks more like a pitbull licking piss from a nettle.

Starting to look pretty sweet Kenny!

Who do you get your work done by? You need to come get a piece done in our new shop which is so damn close to getting finished.

I'm getting my kneecap done the mora, ain't gonna be that fun, 3 hours of joy.

Still getting that skull thing aye? Dont really have a problem with tats to be honest. They, like Kenny said, will bring back memories like no photo ever would be able to, memories of that time, that time, that time you erm, erm, got a skull on your knee. Yea, back in the day you were into skulls'n'stuff.

Must have been sore Kenny, respect. Dont likey though.