Gusset Cable Brakes , And Onza Copys ?

liam-pantera

hi guys , im buying a new bike in the newyear and one of my options is the onza pro , obviously im gonna change some parts but i want to know what those disks are like so can anyone tell me if they will even hold my weight , they only need to last about a month then i will replace them with hope mono trials or bb7 .

id apretiate any help

We have been co-operating and working with the manufacturer of this brake set since 2001 and much of our feedback to them has shaped the design. We have now been fitting it for almost 3 years. They have since sold it to many companies including Ison who have their Gusset brand printed on it. So how come its "Onza Copy's".

i only said it was a onza copy because i saw the gusset brake nearly four years ago attatched to a identiti jump bike so thats why i thought , i have no idea what this brake is like thats what i want to know . depending on how good they are is the deciding factor in me buying one of the new onza's .

The Onza cable disc brakes are mental, and that is with standard cable and lever.

I've only tried a front one but that was sharper than my Hope, so I'd imagine a rear would be just as good.

Forget going to a bb7 or Hope, see how you get on with them and you might like it just by replacing the lever and cable.

Their stopping power really surprised me when I first had a go of one, I'd recommend them to anyone.