What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

What hacks me off when i'm out doing Trials, is the fact that I haven't got a bike yet!!!

It looks a bit foolish and is slightly harder to accomplish.

If I may make a small point though, on a more serious note.

I've made a few posts recently about purchasing my first bike and it has been suggested to me, many times, that

I should chat to trialers and see if I could try their bikes, to see if I prefer mod/stock/24".

But then I read posts suggesting that any 'outsiders' questions are a nuisance and a distraction.

Why ignore and put off someone genuinely interested? Maybe a younger teen who thinks your cool? Maybe a Dad who's asking for his son?

Maybe a Dad asking for himself!

How is this sport/hobby supposed to flourish, if the core members are not willing to share their greater knowledge

and promote/encourage trials itself?

Sorry to get heavy, but I thought it was a valid point worth making.

middleageman.

Those dickheads who are mates of someone you vaguely know, like mates of my brothers mates, you keep asking to have a go on my bike when I stop to have a chat with my brothers mates.

Anyone who comes up and tells you you're not supposed to be there, like whenever you're out mountain biking, and a bunch of ramblers tell you off for riding on footpaths. I know it's a footpath, I had to carry my bike over a stile to get onto it, but I'm going to continue doing it anyway.

worst things for me are:

why dont you have a seat? some pikey nicked it

can you do a trick? do i look like a dj? i dont f**king do requests

can do do a back flip? yea did 1 last night, landed in your sister :P

how much was your bike? more than u will see in a life time

can i have ago? does ur cock reach your arse? the 2 answers i get are no: come back when it does or yes: then go f**k yourself

Edited by ZHI-sam

One thing happened tonight after I was out with my mate riding. We were at our local riding spot and a security guard came over and said please can you move so we did. No harm whatsoever. We went to a different spot and another guard came out and started swearing saying "Get off that wall you little f**kers" and he actually at one point said something about my mates dad so next time we see him I'm going to set a record on my phone and hand it into the police :P

Bit sad, don't you think?

Why don't you use that turn it around and call him/his dad a kiddy-fiddler.

Craig. Hope I Helped XD.

Maybe when they do that there hinting for you to move on.

On friday when we was riding in Bingham, a police car pulled up outside the station and politely asked us to move on.

There was no problems in us doing so. :)

Although tom did look like he'd wet himself, and those 2 older people that started talking to us towards the end of the day.

"Oh, no seats? What are those bikes for?" at least they dont mind us riding round here, i think its because some people around here have finally realised we're really not a problem when compared to.

THE CHAVS!

What hacks me off when i'm out doing Trials, is the fact that I haven't got a bike yet!!!

It looks a bit foolish and is slightly harder to accomplish.

If I may make a small point though, on a more serious note.

I've made a few posts recently about purchasing my first bike and it has been suggested to me, many times, that

I should chat to trialers and see if I could try their bikes, to see if I prefer mod/stock/24".

But then I read posts suggesting that any 'outsiders' questions are a nuisance and a distraction.

Why ignore and put off someone genuinely interested? Maybe a younger teen who thinks your cool? Maybe a Dad who's asking for his son?

Maybe a Dad asking for himself!

How is this sport/hobby supposed to flourish, if the core members are not willing to share their greater knowledge

and promote/encourage trials itself?

Sorry to get heavy, but I thought it was a valid point worth making.

middleageman.

i'm genuinley happy to talk to anyone who's asking out of interest, if there not going to riddicule me i'm happy to share some of my time.

I can see why people get annoyed about people asking "wheres your seat?" trying to be funny or clever.

i'm genuinley happy to talk to anyone who's asking out of interest, if there not going to riddicule me i'm happy to share some of my time.

I can see why people get annoyed about people asking "wheres your seat?" trying to be funny or clever.

That's exactly my way of thinking, too. If someone asks you something with genuine interest, and wants to spend some of their time finding out what you're doing, then I'll happily help them with whatever they want to know.

That's exactly my way of thinking, too. If someone asks you something with genuine interest, and wants to spend some of their time finding out what you're doing, then I'll happily help them with whatever they want to know.

Thank god i'm not the only nice person alive, the fact that people still cant spell most is quite annoying aswell. :P