What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

the police always tell me off and have a go at me and my mates

people say were is your seat

local hair dressers put a lot of things up like polls of the ground so we cant get passed (just hop over :D )

thanks

Aarron

HOW THE HELL, DID YOU GET VALIDATED XD. Oh My God! Thats so, funny :).

Smoby(y).

i live in a street that's got loads of younger kids in it. if they happen to see me out at ma garage working on ma bike (which happens all the time) there right up at me asking me to fix there bikes !! (which is usually stupid stuff like put a chain on when it comes off) and if i say no, next thing their in ma garage going through ma tools an stuff, so a chuck them out, not literally, and they go an get their mum or dad to come ask me to fix their bikes or to shout at me for telling their kids to get out ma garage !!!

drives me crazy !!!! :angry:

yerr lol i find it funny when skaters call you gay lil trials bikers i just say well i've got a brain because i wear a helmet and you have 4 wheels on a plank haha and when chav's say "do a backflip" i tell them to try a front flip on they feet and i aint seen none of them do it. the best is old people saying "that would be easyier if you had a seat" lol its a very funn thing trialsing. the chavs saying "why you got bigger wheels?" monster truck wheels and why is every mod seen by chav's instantly a monty or dabomb haha :D