What Frame?

Jamie Johnson

Hi all, just started trials back up after a long break, im looking for a 26" frame but dont really know whats good and whats not, any ideas??

Depends if you've got cash to splash.

Theres some really good budget frames like mentioned above. Echo, Adamant, Gu, Czar and Zoo!. They are very good frames but basic and take the knocks.

Then you have Koxx, Monty who are more expensive brands but you're paying for quality.

Depends on your ability and what cash you got to spend. If I were you I'd get one of the Echo, Adamants etc.

The best shop for the job is www.tartybikes.co.uk never use anyother site.

Cheers Pudd

you'd really be best with a rough idea of a geo first

because any one could say get a echo,gu,zoo

they might like it but it might not be the bike/frame for you

for instance you if you wanted a high bb = GU

or a lower bb =0nza

thats just an example and every frame snaps/cracks its just a case of how long it takes.

the boys are right with deng frame though there stronger than most and are lighter than they look

i rode my adamant a1 for natty and felt like my mod.

right short high bb rise 06 gu frame (i have 1 ;) ) an if your bigg person get pitbull or echo long wheelbase are just right for me and i carnt say anything bout low bb rise i have never had a low bb rise frame but bb rise gives a bigger feel and gives more clearence over rocks and other stuff anyway if u want a stock get deng frame first good en strong :D