How Was Your Christmas Day?

Jordan GU

we didnt have crackers for some reason. mine was pretty shit got up and went to my aunties, dad had a hangover so moaned on the way there in the car, then moaned on the way back. havnt heard from my g/f today which is pretty much all i wanted. Sitting in my room again waiting for it to be after ten so i can go asleep again.

we didnt have crackers for some reason. mine was pretty shit got up and went to my aunties, dad had a hangover so moaned on the way there in the car, then moaned on the way back. havnt heard from my g/f today which is pretty much all i wanted. Sitting in my room again waiting for it to be after ten so i can go asleep again.

I only woke up at 12 not even thinking about xmas, with a huge hang over, whihc Im still drinking myself out of.

Been pretty good so far though, had good presents, more monies, and good feed. Got to go get smashed in the pubs in a hour... :sick:

I love it houw no-one minds what sort of a state your in this time of year :P

Good stuff, woke up at 10.30 for some champagne, opened presents and went to the kitchen.

Me, bro and dad cooked this year as my mum always does it.

Ate it, had a few ciders, went out riding.

Now just chilling with another cider.

Was real good (Y)

Oh and got some pretty nice cufflinks in my cracker, sweet.

Ok mine went like this...........woke up at 4 am this morn...smoked weed flat out till a bout 10.30 .......and its been shit ever since....no prezzies......no booze no snow no f**k all ........

its been shit for me.

first sober crimbo ive ever had.......

although i did get good sex from this bird im seein

Edited by mrkoxx

i woke up and was sick curdled milk, opened a few presents and then slept for hours, attempted to eat my Christmas dinner then sicked that up too, now im bored and want to get to the pub but im skinter.

still another excuse to listen to Dean martin

Was alrite, have been bare ill since tuesday but managed to last without being sick to watch everyone eat there meal and then watch cool runnings. havent opened my presents yet just dont have the energy, all i know is an easy money crew tshirt i got off my bro

Was alrite, have been bare ill since tuesday but managed to last without being sick to watch everyone eat there meal and then watch cool runnings. havent opened my presents yet just dont have the energy, all i know is an easy money crew tshirt i got off my bro

So you were to ill to eat christmas dinner?

I've had my brothers girlfreinds family round all day for some reason. It really pissed me off. My hangover didn't help my mood. Tomorrow i have all my family coming round and they're all bringing their annoying kids/babies who will no doubt want to play with my frogs/guitar/anything remotly expensive.

Bah humbug.

On the positives though my mum bought me a cracking set of darts!

Rah rah rah...christmas moaning.

Started off alright, finally got to sleep at 3am after my mum and sister decided to shut up and go to bed. Got woken up at 7 cos my sister was up and being immature and noisey (she's 20...) So I went down for christmasy family present giving time. Which was really good!

Then i went back to sleep, until 12ish... to go downstairs and Mark's here. Mark is basically some 40something year old loser who is 'going out' with my sister, or whatever. It's actually pretty sick, 20 something age gap. They both know that me and mum hate them together, but he takes the piss by asking to come round for christmas!

Was alright at first, just ate dinner, sat down and chilled out, then they both start getting all cosey and cuddly on the sofa, which soon got to me, so I came upstairs to chill out for a bit. Went back down and lasted 5 minutes before I got fired up and had to walk off again. I can't see how mum can just sit and bare it!

So yeah, that's kinda ruined the day for me. Seeing as it's one of few times we're as a family, and actually sit and have a meal etc, just didn't seem like family time? :(

Probably spend tomorrow eating and working on the Mini some more. :rolleyes:

Not to bad mine really, apart from when we decided it was time to take my nan home she wouldn't go, so it took about another hour to get her out of the house lol i got my fantastic Monty Kamel which i am over the moon with, got a couple of other bits like chocolates, books, loads of other bits

The dinner was deffinatly the best part of day. Apart from when i went out on my bike for a ride.

So my christmas were alright thanks

At least i'm getting out of the house tommorow cause i'm doing a trial on the motorbike so that's good news

Ben.

Edited by Ben H!

Had to go and see one of my Mum's friends who I don't know so that was a bit boring for a couple of hours. Other than that I don't know where the time's gone - I've basically done nothing all day, which I suppose is good in a way. Dinner was awesome though :D