'04 Pure How Much?

I-LikeMatchesDerFun

Hi all,

Just wondering much my bike would be worth. Thinking of getting an Inspired and wondering what my own bike would be worth. There are a couple of things changed on the bike since this picture was taken. The frame is a '04 Echo Pure and now has DDG 2.5" rise handlebars, Middleburn cranks with HSB Cloud9 bash and 18t cog, Hope pro 2 trials rear hub on 07 echo rear with sapim race spokes with 16t cog and a DaBomb tensioner. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Unbranded front hub on Deep V rim, 24/7 stem, UN53 bb, Wellgo platform pedals

If you need more info on parts, let me know. I would be keeping the front and rear maguras and middleburns/bash. If someone could let me know what it's worth, I'd be grateful.

post-17283-1230314205_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Steve

If you decide to split, ill have that back wheel off you without the tyre...

I would %1000000 take that frame ;)

I'll keep it in mind lads. Not too sure whether i'd keep the Pure and go second hand for the Inspired. Postage from Ireland is 60- 70 quid for a full bike. Funds aren't great at the moment so it's going to be a while before I'll be selling/buying etc.

Cheers,

Steve

I'll keep it in mind lads. Not too sure whether i'd keep the Pure and go second hand for the Inspired. Postage from Ireland is 60- 70 quid for a full bike. Funds aren't great at the moment so it's going to be a while before I'll be selling/buying etc.

Cheers,

Steve

Adam semi-lives in ireland I belive ;)

I would love one of those frames, i can remeber back in the day they were immense, but afriad its not worth as much as it really is worth. splitting would be best i imagine the frame saddle and rear wheel would get you the best part of 170quid, but it would be pretty hard to shift the rest of it on here.