Bad Shoulders

trialsmax04

hi all,

The past few days i have learnt to bounce on the backwheel. I am absolutly chuffed with this and i keep practasing to try and improve, but my shoulders are killing me from all the hopping. Has any one else had this problem? Am i doing something wrong? or is it just because im not used to it?

thanks

max

It is normal, so dont worry at the start. When u get better if it still hurts, there mind be a problem... I know few friends who have back problems they just try to make bigger gaps between riding, and rest a bit more. Just dont abuse your back too much man.

hi all,

The past few days i have learnt to bounce on the backwheel. I am absolutly chuffed with this and i keep practasing to try and improve, but my shoulders are killing me from all the hopping. Has any one else had this problem? Am i doing something wrong? or is it just because im not used to it?

thanks

max

I get issues with this, even after years of riding vaious bikes. To start with, it's just muscle building up and stuff, but if it persists, it probably means there is something wrong. I broke my collar bone and popped my sholdure out going over the bars of my bmx a coule of years ago, that's why mine still aches.