London Riders...

Spider_JJ

Welcome everyone

Looking for people living and riding in london (best if south) to arrange some spot...

I live on Croydon, Surrey and didn't see any trials here...:(

Help....

Thanks Jack

Sorry to hear that. I used to live in selsdon, years ago! If I'm visiting family that way some time, I might bring my bike and come for a ride.

Welcome everyone

Looking for people living and riding in london (best if south) to arrange some spot...

I live on Croydon, Surrey and didn't see any trials here...:(

Help....

Thanks Jack

Hi there... I live about 5mins from Croydon in Coulsdon and my mate Paul lives in Selhurst, always riding Croydon when work permits :) have too hook up some time.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....;field_9=London

There's 130 there, not including riders in Essex or Kent.

that list just ain't true..! and there's alot of pre members on there...who probably don't actually ride :(

truth is..me, chai, andrew, rusevelt, phil king (back from dead?), dan angel (dead?), martin (gone back to africa),...hmm..

it's pretty poor for a capital city i reckon!

i'll pm you if we ride...ever :P

it was open today but some security guy told us ''go away'' :)

I hope next ride with Paul

dont worry Anthony next time will be better-get some rest :)

(broken ribs---auch!!)

Can you send me the drop video some how??

Ps. what about the parts-looking for rims and hubs mostly...??

Is there access round the side of East Croydon station yet? There used to be loads of good shit there 4ish years ago.

Its still there... not as good as it used to be but still a nice little spot... best on a sunday as there isnt any security to get shitty with you.

it was open today but some security guy told us ''go away'' :)

I hope next ride with Paul

dont worry Anthony next time will be better-get some rest :)

(broken ribs---auch!!)

Can you send me the drop video some how??

Ps. what about the parts-looking for rims and hubs mostly...??

Ill try sort the video out later for you :)

You talking about the pink rim paul has???

Na i'm only joking really, but its not exactly the nicest place in the world...

I'd like to ride there at some point, maybe during this week or something as stuff there is generally a bit bigger than Bromley and I've outgrown it a bit.

that list just ain't true..! and there's alot of pre members on there...who probably don't actually ride :(

truth is..me, chai, andrew, rusevelt, phil king (back from dead?), dan angel (dead?), martin (gone back to africa),...hmm..

Hah, in our small town of medway, we have about 15

that includs the noobs..

Dan Angel??? wow i havent heard that name in about 5 years lol ? Does he even still ride? He used to ride with me Luke Edwards and co. I sooo need to scan in my old riding pics from back in the day lol!

Try scouting around your own town and find unique and challenging riding spots then post them on here. london is a big place, and each town/county has its own unique ride spots trouble is, too few riders only go out of their way to find the best spots then inform the rest of us. Would be cool to have a UK A-Z ride website where members can access different sites/locations with some sort of travel guide without having to depend on others.

Try scouting around your own town and find unique and challenging riding spots then post them on here. london is a big place, and each town/county has its own unique ride spots trouble is, too few riders only go out of their way to find the best spots then inform the rest of us. Would be cool to have a UK A-Z ride website where members can access different sites/locations with some sort of travel guide without having to depend on others.

Interesting idea dude... quite time consuming and alot of people with flame/slate you for this idea, but deffently worth a try. Should look into it more! I know Mountain Biking UK used to do something similar for the xc riders and put OSM maps in issues of local trails etc.

Put a thread up on the forum see how it goes :)