Susuzi 80

Luke_zoo

I know this is trials forum, and I know you will say go to a motorbike forum, but i'm busy at the mo, so thought I will ask if anyone has had the bikes or still has them?

right, the problems, clinder head might of blown?

theres a spark, just no compression the coils are fine, it used to run just isnt working no more :angry: so I cannot have my fun anymore

If anyone knows please help

Cheers,

Luke

So the engine is turning over and it has a spark. But it has little or no compression.

I take it it's a 2 stroke???

Take out the plug and put you finger onto the hole and kick the bike over hard. How much compression is there?? Does it push your finger off the hole??

If there's low compression then it will probably need to have a new piston and ring or it may need re-boring.

Head gasket could be gone but i doubt it.....

Also if it has low compression is won't normally start off the kickstart. Try bump starting it down a hill and into 2nd gear because that should get it going (it should run on low compression just might not tick over and won't be too powerful).

Clean the plug too.

Hope this helps.

So the engine is turning over and it has a spark. But it has little or no compression.

I take it it's a 2 stroke???

Take out the plug and put you finger onto the hole and kick the bike over hard. How much compression is there?? Does it push your finger off the hole??

If there's low compression then it will probably need to have a new piston and ring or it may need re-boring.

Head gasket could be gone but i doubt it.....

Also if it has low compression is won't normally start off the kickstart. Try bump starting it down a hill and into 2nd gear because that should get it going (it should run on low compression just might not tick over and won't be too powerful).

Clean the plug too.

Hope this helps.

4 stroke edit: going to strip bike down to morrow day time.

Edited by :)zoo!

If your a member on the trials central it could be a good idea to put the topic on there as well. I put all my motorbike problems (and trust me there's loads) and i normally get a good helpful reply within a day.

cheers alex

p.s. No dis-respect to the people on this forum by saying you will probably get a better answer on trials central. But it is a motorbike trials forum.

If your a member on the trials central it could be a good idea to put the topic on there as well. I put all my motorbike problems (and trust me there's loads) and i normally get a good helpful reply within a day.

cheers alex

p.s. No dis-respect to the people on this forum by saying you will probably get a better answer on trials central. But it is a motorbike trials forum.

Yer moto trials people will know more.

Now be gone motorcyclist :P.

Nahh hope you solve your problems quickly.

wasn't aware that Suzuki ever did an 80 trials bike?

When you put the rings back in smear a small amount of engine oil on the bore before you assemble... just helps everything start up with a bit of lube place. Don't go wild or you will smoke a bit :)

wasn't aware that Suzuki ever did an 80 trials bike?

When you put the rings back in smear a small amount of engine oil on the bore before you assemble... just helps everything start up with a bit of lube place. Don't go wild or you will smoke a bit :)

all been sorted ha ha ,

cyclinder head was gone, needs skiining and that