Anyone Ride In Hull?

Jamie Johnson

Is this 'the' jamie.....used to ride with Karl, farro, mike blowman and them lot...

you rode a yellow brisa?

If so, good to hear your starting back up again, not sure if you remember me, we used to come through from beverley to ride with you guys.

If not, then welcome to trials forum....

A lot of the guys from 'our' era have quit now, and a new breed has started up.

I would start off by getting in touch with Damon, he aint half bad and always moans about not having folk to ride with. However im sure he only rides like once a week because of being a gym beast.

Then no doubt you will start bumping into other riders at some point.

Spencer (if you remember him) rides bmx and can often be found at the ings skatepark.

A lot of the guys from 'our' era have quit now, and a new breed has started up.

I would start off by getting in touch with Damon, he aint half bad and always moans about not having folk to ride with. However im sure he only rides like once a week because of being a gym beast.

Then no doubt you will start bumping into other riders at some point.

Spencer (if you remember him) rides bmx and can often be found at the ings skatepark.

Yeah i think pretty much everyone has, all the lads i used to ride with to have all quit and wont start up again (N)

Ill keep my eye out, Iv only been out a few times recently but ant bumped into anyone yet.

I think i remember spencer... Did he ride a planet x?

Yeah i think pretty much everyone has, all the lads i used to ride with to have all quit and wont start up again (N)

Ill keep my eye out, Iv only been out a few times recently but ant bumped into anyone yet.

I think i remember spencer... Did he ride a planet x?

yer spence rode the planet x....he is a fatty now though...bmx fatty.

seriously though. give damon a shout. i have pointed him in the direction of this topic so he might well get in touch with you! who knows....he loves boys

Iv just started trials back up but dont know anyone that rides no more (N) just wondering if anyones out and about?

i do, well will be soon, wen i get me bike sorted again theres a few of us to be honest, jus the reason you wont hav seen us is the weather being wank, and the wind, near marina, is horrendous!

theres:

me

dan jakes

mike caley

jace histon

ollie histon

chris kilgar

dan burton

dan frith

pm me wi ur mob no. n wel get a ride on the go :)(Y)

i do, well will be soon, wen i get me bike sorted again theres a few of us to be honest, jus the reason you wont hav seen us is the weather being wank, and the wind, near marina, is horrendous!

theres:

me

dan jakes

mike caley

jace histon

ollie histon

chris kilgar

dan burton

dan frith

pm me wi ur mob no. n wel get a ride on the go :)(Y)

Yeah the weather has been bad round there lately, Iv sent my number on a pm so drop me a text next time your out.