Whats The Worts Trials Crash/bail You Have Done !

bigc

i was side hopping on stairs and it was a wall besides the stairs my front wheel hit the wall and it happened something like touch up but without expecting it so the front wheel came back and the stem hit my head and i had a big crack over the eyes :sick: do you understood something ? :giggle:

Ive had some bad bails, I use to do jumps and jumped this mud mound but in the end messed up a table top and abandoned my bike.. mid flight - result: scuffed my arms on the road behind.

I tried to hop onto a wall and missed as it was only a brick width but bout a metre high - result: smacked my chin on the wall and bled

The worst one.... side hopped off a drop in for a half pipe.... proberly just higher than half a house, landed the first time but put my feet down... my mate wanted to go up town for some steps and stuff but i was like "ONE MORE TRY, ONE MORE TRY", i tried again and my front wheel left the drop in but my back wheel stayed on top! - result a shattered wrist and a scuffed hand (still went up town though didnt know it was broken till it was the size of a football!)

Well I had a pritty nasty stack today but not on my trials bike on my bmx i went to do a transfer in the dark and it was slippery. Just as i was about to do it my peddle hit the side of the ramp which when i took of i was doing like a wiered superman and landed on my balls on the stem and went over the handle bars and my face scraped along the floor I twisted my ankle and banged my elbow and have mangled up fingers, so i am now in doors in the warm recovering from my injuries :giggle:

Worst crash or most bones broken? :)

Pedal kicking off of a 3 foot wall on a friends monty (: lost balance and fell sideways landing on my hand crushing two fingers :P left me out of biking for abit :)

And yes my friend wasnt happy i messed up his bike abit (:

Peace.

when i started trials i tryed to peddle hop off a wall and i dident pull my back brake in time and i fell back and hit the bottom of my back on a brise block and fractured the bottom of my spine well my coxic bone :(

aswell i was going down very steap hill and there was a corner forgot about my brakes i hit the curb flew over my handelbars flipped into a bush i flew about 10ft and my bike went even further and my friend went to go and get my bike for me and he almost fell through pile of twigs but all of it was quite funny :lol:

Edited by trials mad