28th Feb / 1st Mar - Aberdeenshire Natural

ben_travis

Right guys,

free weekend for riding - 28th Feb / 1st Mar.

I proposed some natty riding all weekend (depending on the weather). We have a good number of spots all worth riding with alot of different abilities catered for.

Friday - 10.30pm Aberdeen Street Ride

Saturday (am) - 10am (ish) Newtonhill (reason for this is due to low tide being 8.40am)

Saturday (pm) - whenever we finish at newtonhill we can head to nigg bay. Then when the tide rises here we can head towards the big harbour sea defences in aberdeen.

Sunday - Montrose - all day. Cos its amazing!

Bring on the weekend boys......fingers crossed for good weather.

Aberdeen Weather

Edited by ben_travis

Right guys,

free weekend for riding - 28th Feb / 1st Mar.

I proposed some natty riding all weekend (depending on the weather). We have a good number of spots all worth riding with alot of different abilities catered for.

Details closer to the time, and this is obviously depending on the weather.

Obviously you dont have to come for the whole weekend, but there are some really good spots, and it might be wise that you have transport (car) as some of the spots are pretty remote!!!

Make a weekend of it?

I'm there!

What you thinking? Old Portlethen, Newtonhill, Montrose!?

Sounds cool. I'll definitely be out and about. I've got football then college night out on the 27th though so Saturday morning will be fun. :)

I'm shocked though. I haven't ridden like half those spots you just listed and there all within 20 Minutes of my house. What a slacker.

I better get some practice in haven't been out in ages. :closedeyes:

Yeah come throw to yours on the train. Are we staying up there, or are we traveling up in the morning?

Think it would be best to go up at night this time since we dont have to keep it a secret ^_^

You letting us stay Benny boy? Think my blue bed would fit in the car agian? :lol:

Edited by Ross McArthur

Think it would be best to go up at night this time since we dont have to keep it a secret ^_^

You letting us stay Benny boy? Think my blue bed would fit in the car agian? :lol:

Of course you can stay son. who is all needing a place to stay.....i reckon i could fit 4 - 5!

A month to go bump!

Looking forward to this.

Inverness boys, you not coming?

agreed.....wee nessies....

ah, i can see how my bad wording could be misconstrued... Flux capacitor though, MAGIK! dunno if i could get to 8mph let alone 88 with 18:15 setup :-P

Riiiiiight, i see what you mean now.

Im pretty sure you reached about 80mph falling backwards into that "cave" at Portobello, I was worried youd end up coming across Biff....or something like that.

Shut it and go'n look up more planes.