2FST4U

Tyre Pressures?

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Ive noticed that every rider on you tube is running their tyres soft, which makes as it absorbs more shock and gives more grip. But what pressures are people using? Thanks for the help

Around 20psi is the norm. Anywhere from 10-50psi will be fine depending on your setup, style and what sort of stuff you ride. I personally recomend between 20-30psi! 

The best way to find the best pressure for you is to try loads of different pressures until you find something you like.

Around 20psi is the norm. Anywhere from 10-50psi will be fine depending on your setup, style and what sort of stuff you ride. I personally recomend between 20-30psi! 

The best way to find the best pressure for you is to try loads of different pressures until you find something you like.

Ok i'll start with 20psi and see how it goes, cheers

again, like has been said many,many time...whack your tyres up to around 35 psi...then let down until you find an ideal pressure

I run my tyres quite flat, probably less than 20psi but just start flat and find a pressure you like. It's also easier to learn on flatter tyres trust me.

Edited by adam 94

There isn't a specific tyre pressure for trials its rely all down to personal preference. It is better to run tyre`s relatively flat on rocks so you have more grip, And hard for street (TGS) for less pinch flats. :)

Alex Mac.

all comes down to personal preferance. With people being different weights and all its hard to give you an ideal pressure

I run the following

Stock: front 18psi, rear 16psi

Mod: front 16 psi, rear 12psi

That is low though.

Andy B

I run the following

Stock: front 18psi, rear 16psi

Mod: front 16 psi, rear 12psi

That is low though.

Andy B

Ok thanks, both at 18psi at the mo

Really does depend on preference!