Rear Hubs

No way! wannabe

Help please.

Im just getting into trials & im really enjoying it. My bike is an Echo & Im happy with most of the kit on it but Im having trouble with the pick-up from my hub. My hub is a 08 Hope Pro 11 (the non trials 1) & Id like faster engagement. Can anyone advise me on a hub too buy for around £100-150, that's got instant or almost instant pick-up? thank you

Thank you :)

I've had a close look at all possible hubs & have been asking all my mates whats best & there seems to be only 1 hub that really is the muts dangly bits, Chris King. I think im going too have too start saving

If you get one, just make sure you look after it! Give it a little service every 6months or so and it'll be fine (Y)

Or a second hand King (if it's a 'good' one)

My iso was 70 pounds!

Ignore him :P

get a profile may skip at first but give it time and it'll bed in.

Why would a profile need to bed in? The pawls and ratchet on a profile are very deep, its is lubricated very lightly when you buy it new and the springs are very strong. I've owned several profile hubs over the years and none of them haveever showed any signs of skipping.