New Bike

nialllove

www.tartybikes.co.uk , www.selectbikes.com and trials-uk.co.uk

three sites iv used and had no problems :D

By "used" in what context do you mean ?

The only thing I can find a use for on the trials-uk site is the number at the top left to complain when all the shit I've ordered doesn't turn up/is not what I ordered.

But seeing as Dans accidently put his phone in the microwave instead of the sausage roll he was having for lunch and the phones are down now I can't see any reason for there to even be a TUK site.

Edited by Pashley26

ive just bought a mint condition zoo pitbull frame and am looking for some parts could anybody reccomend some good trials websites i can buy some parts e.g forks, rims,handle bars etc.

thanks Niall

as for actually choosing parts, with the exception to hubs and freewheels, stick to echo parts and you'll end up with a light enough bike thats strong enough to last a good few years of abuse! If you've got the money, run a set of pro2 hubs. Use an isis BB (avoid echo forged cranks, there cheap for a reason... the cnc ones are great though)

as for actually choosing parts, with the exception to hubs and freewheels, stick to echo parts and you'll end up with a light enough bike thats strong enough to last a good few years of abuse! If you've got the money, run a set of pro2 hubs. Use an isis BB (avoid echo forged cranks, there cheap for a reason... the cnc ones are great though)

BIG MISTAKE FOR A MATE OF MINE WHO IS BUYING SOME ECHO FORGED CRANKS ON SUNDAY. :lol: DOUBT I'M GOING TO TELL HIM THEIR CRAP THOUGH.