Help Me Find A Rim Please

onza_basher

Yeah they are good, its just that its only really them two bike stores, and people mainly go for tarty as a first choice.

...because tarty ownz all other shops with their extreme service and fast delivery time;) usally it take one week and i live in norway:D

Hi guys. I am also curious about these rims. Obviously they look really cool but our they strong rims?? I am just starting out and wont be taking huge drops for a while but I know even a 2 foot drop can damage rims.

Does anyone have experience with these rims?

Thanks a lot

Hi guys. I am also curious about these rims. Obviously they look really cool but our they strong rims?? I am just starting out and wont be taking huge drops for a while but I know even a 2 foot drop can damage rims.

Does anyone have experience with these rims?

Thanks a lot

i have it on the rear and its awsome and strong and i do 5ft drops and some times land badly but its still rolling so i agree with the 10 out of 10 :D

Guys guys!

What happened to t-uk there the shit.

hi there chris im chris and i was at the folkstone ride today, i have a czar with rear fluro grren rim im trying to flog my front wheel and ive left a post on for sale, cheak it out it might be what youre looking for!

regaurds

chris

Trials-UK NOT good he doesnt answer phone calls or emailes, he sends the wrong parts.

Thanks a lot MAX, Czar, and onza, I appreciate your feedback. I just looked on the website and found a rim very similar but twice as expensive the Echo SL Rear 26'. would you say it is worth the extra cash or just start with a set of the Echo Urban's???

Thanks again guys

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?produc...;category_id=25 Echo SL

--------------------------------OR----------------------------------------

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?produc...;category_id=25 Echo urban