What Is Cnc

Andrex ,

i looked it up and found that but stupidly tohught that all maggy blades were made through a machine , i meant why would some one pay and extra £10 for CNC ? is it stronger ?

Andrex ,

i looked it up and found that but stupidly thought that all maggy blades were made through a machine , i meant why would some one pay and extra £10 for CNC ? is it stronger ?

Its cut out of one piece of aluminum . it will be stronger and lighter than the traditional forged ones .

Its cut out of one piece of aluminum . it will be stronger and lighter than the traditional forged ones .

not necessarily stronger. when forged the grain follows the curve when cnc'ed it doesn't. deng uses it alot so he can get his fancy designs on stuff and as a marketing tool

I'm not an engineer but as far as I'm aware when you forge something you can get small impurities in the metal due to it cooling at different rates which can cause small cranks that you can only see if you have x-ray vision. Bit of useless info for you lol

• 7 months later...
Things that are cnc are within a tenth of a milimeter out of how they sohuld be.

No, they're within whatever tolerances the user and or machine operate at. The company that makes my Phat pads operate at up to one thousandth of a millimeter!

drillweb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...