Where To Get Tar?

Harris

how much do you want ,

you dont need that much other wise you would just make ur brakes to the extrems of braking :D (completely stuck), surely you can just use some of a freind. but yeah if you dont want to be a scavenge , just a buy some off ebay :)

Edited by Nick pyke :)

Im pretty sure you just do a light covering of the rim, when its heated up?

not 100% sure but yeah lol.

just sorta do strips across your rim with it tom, if you get some by the time we are riding next or in school il do it for you if you want?

What do you do with it? Just rub it on? Or melt it then put it on? And how much do you put on? So that the rim is black with it??

I've never done it before see :mellow:

Just spin your wheel around fast and just let it touch a little bit so there is a fine layer. Not to much though because it will make your pads stick to the rim, and that isn't good!

What do you do with it? Just rub it on? Or melt it then put it on? And how much do you put on? So that the rim is black with it??

I've never done it before see :mellow:

Im pretty sure you just do a light covering of the rim, when its heated up?

not 100% sure but yeah lol.

You lift bike off the back wheel and spin it very fast. then just hold the tar to the rim. This to make it an even spread. Don't need to heat it or anything. Plus to much tar can sometimes decreases your braking power and clog the pads with it.

Speak to Dan Burgess: danielkiethburgess@hotmail.com

He's got 30kilos of the stuff, He'd probably send you a load if you pay the postage.

I found a newly baked road once, pulled a lump up. Was the most amazing tar ever.

Called it Magitar :P Then I lost it...

The roads probably took it back...

:lol:

Tar's just tar..

Its not actually the stuff off roads. On roads its mixed with stuff to give it the hard texture.I pulled the tar up from the pure black bits, where they sometimes patch up, they put it round the edges to stop damage (i imagine)

Charlie.

x