Slowprogress.co.uk - 2009 Update

mintsauce

29.jpg

www.slowprogress.co.uk

Any feedback & constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

There are a few sections that were included in the 2008 slowprogress website that I have not included in this site. I may upload them depending on the feedback.

Also the 'Bikes' and 'Kit' sections are not yet complete as sponsorships negotiations are still underway with certain companies.

Peace

Barlow

Edited by mintsauce

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong, that site is super awesome, and you've clearly got some good skills, except the gallery as we both know who didn't make that. ;)

But like, what's with all the Jesus stuff? I honestly couldn't give a sheti about faith, and personally i think it's a bit wrong that you are pushing your faith that hard through your riding and website. Just got a bit much reading something about Christianity every other page. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for all the feedback and the positive comments – much appreciated

In response to my website having sections regarding my faith, I make no apologies. It is the central thing in my life and everything else I do (biking included) is impacted by that. Consequently when making a personal website I can't help but talk about my Lord.

So whilst I consider it a vital part of the site, I have tried to do it without ramming it down anyone’s throat. I hope I have succeeded in that.

Peace

Barlow

Oh yeah, it's true, the photo gallery was a paid for and downloaded application :)