Zona Zip Stickers

zonaboy1

Hello, I am having my Zona Zip mod bike resprayed in a few days hopfully but i will be in need of some new stickers. Can anyone tell me where i could locate some new stickers or if it would be possible to photoshop some that would be able to stick to my bike without the help of pritt stick.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!!!

If you do Decide to get stickers , then just get a picture or some artwork of the zona logos , take it to a sign/sticker company tell them the dimensions and they should be able to do it. I had my onza ones done when i sprayed my bike and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between them and the official onza ones. piece of piss to put on aswell.

4009866173a9817561476l.jpg

Thats mine, i sprayed lacquer over them after aswell to give it a shine and to stop the stickers from peeling back.

Ian.

If you do Decide to get stickers , then just get a picture or some artwork of the zona logos , take it to a sign/sticker company tell them the dimensions and they should be able to do it. I had my onza ones done when i sprayed my bike and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between them and the official onza ones. piece of piss to put on aswell.

Thats mine, i sprayed lacquer over them after aswell to give it a shine and to stop the stickers from peeling back.

Ian.

How much it cost you? I wanna do one to say bigamac :) Either that or make one from vinyl at school.

For the paint it was around £25, to get my neighbour who does car body repairs to lacquer it - £15 and to get the stickers ( two onza logos, surname, and 2 onza website stickers (just out of the picture to the right) £30 , so all together £70.

Okay not to bad then. I would just want to get stickers though and keep my paint job.

Im going to try the vinyl at school and see how that works.