Footwear

No way! wannabe

Hiya.

I'm having a problem with finding a pair of footwear that don't slip on my pedals. I use ONZA VP pedals & would like some advice on a grippy set of footwear to buy at a reasonable price please.

Eyes, Aberdeen

Get some shoes of tartybikes try all or some Inopia Sedito or Inopia Rheum shoes shoes.

Hiya.

I'm having a problem with finding a pair of footwear that don't slip on my pedals. I use ONZA VP pedals & would like some advice on a grippy set of footwear to buy at a reasonable price please.

Eyes, Aberdeen

Well thats your problem....either sharpen the teeth and remove the inner cage...or get some v8s or similar

Most people just wear regular skate shoe style trainers.

I just use ma globes now and the soles on them are bald now and they work ok with my welgo cages witch the pins are bent over on but if you want some reli gripy shoes you want some fivetens they are so nice im quite suprised iv never seen any body in them on a trails bike the 661 shoes are nice aswel i used to own a pair just make sure you get the super taki ones rarther then the spd ones.

Have you removed the inner cage? Makes them far grippier.

I use Wellgo MG-1s on both my bikes with some flat fairly worn DC skate shoes, super comfortable and plenty of grip. (Y)

When you remove the inner cage is there anything you need to do to replace the gap? Or do they just work with the plastic washers? Oh and mine are trialtech if that helps.