Jailbreaking?

neonneon

Hello.

I've just jailbroken my iPod Touch 2G.

I'm wondering if anyone on here does it and if anyone knows any other cool hacks or apps I could get.

Also: Does anyone have any idea why my springboard randomly changes order when I respring the springboard.

(bored on Sunday night basically)

Charlie

xx

Edited by neonneon

Check video's on Youtube or search google it buddy, i use to have an iPhone 2G and jailbroken but I'm not too sure if its the same on the Ipod touch, but should be.

Oh nearly forgot like i said i jailbroke and after 4 months it started crashing and freezing if you play on games then you have to check you contacts see if it scrolls if it doesnt then reset it untill it does. ROLF.

If it happens to you then factory reset it by that i mean get the apple shop to do it, I'll talk to the guy who did it to mine see if he can say anything about it.

I did it 10000 times.

WHat is your firmware?

About problems with your springboard - do you have winterboard or summerboard installed(or any other programs changing the screen's appearance)? DELETE THEM. 75% problems are because of them.

Becasue it costs money? But i am not sure though. because i only have the 1st gen Ipod nano.

There are plenty of good free apps on the app store. And some of the good apps you have to pay for are only between 79p and £3/5. Not really breaking the bank now is it? :sleeping:

There are plenty of good free apps on the app store. And some of the good apps you have to pay for are only between 79p and £3/5. Not really breaking the bank now is it? :sleeping:

Okay im sorry. I didn't know because i don't have an Ipod touch or Iphone. My friend has got an Itouch and he had his Jailbroken.

Why do you need to jailbreak when you've got all the apps on the itunes store, and you can download them off of the ipod itself? :huh:

Jailbreaking means that you can install what you want, edit stuff e.t.c. and I'm looking into developing for Apple Touch devices.

I did it 10000 times.

WHat is your firmware?

About problems with your springboard - do you have winterboard or summerboard installed(or any other programs changing the screen's appearance)? DELETE THEM. 75% problems are because of them.

I do have winterboard installed. and I've just installed the 5 column springboard hack.

Edited by neonneon

I do have winterboard installed. and I've just installed the 5 column springboard hack.

delete all that sh*t and you springboard will be fine)

after billions of themes i got back to standard look of homescreen. And it was worth it. Iphone works perfect, having been jailbroken 20 times

Jailbreaking means that you can install what you want, edit stuff e.t.c. and I'm looking into developing for Apple Touch devices.

My bad, I only thought you could use it to get apps for free. Thats what I used my JB for before the app store was released, then reset the iPod when the app store was released.