Tnn Engineering 09 Control 8.33kg 18.51lbs

The booster is pretty useless it's to light (28g) and the quality of carbon isn't high enough to do a really good job. But I've designed a tool (kinda like a BIG pair of over sized reversed pliers) to preload the booster outwards before clamping it in place. So the booster is under constant tension i found this made the biggest difference by far. The reason it works so well is it removes the initial flex out of the booster and gets the booster into it's stronger/stiffer range. Up there for thinking!

Similar situation with my booster, its a lightweight carbon arch (about 20g) but its really dense weave and decent quality. It doesnt eliminate all of the flex though but I dont get any brake slip and I prefer a slightly squidgy lever feel as it helps with the tendonitis in my fingers :)

Interesting concept on stretching the booster, think I might be able to strech mine by hand a bit before clamping, something to try.

I think I will try filing my mounts back and doing mine like this, will save more weight on mine as I have steel bolts :D