Stem- Echo HiFi 145mm 25*

H-Bar- Zoo

Maggie on back and front Vee

Total: 11kg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I don't usually post on here anymore, but I had to for this! It's probably one of the first bikes I've really liked the look of, in god knows how long. Nice job, perhaps we'll go ride some time! I live in Esher, along with a few others in neighbouring towns. Croydon ain't too far!

I don't usually post on here anymore, but I had to for this! It's probably one of the first bikes I've really liked the look of, in god knows how long. Nice job, perhaps we'll go ride some time! I live in Esher, along with a few others in neighbouring towns. Croydon ain't too far!

if you want we can meet someday and ride...no problem :)

Congrats of getting new wheels man! Maybe soon upgrade for front magies? Careful with those lightguys, wouldn't recommend doing gaps to front!

Guess what i got new frame and forks :P will post it soon, when it's finished! I love it already! Ride with u soon!

That looks really nice, just out of curiosity how tall are you?

How does the frame feel regarding room?

Always been a fan of the Czar's just thought they looked small.

so...i'm 204cm tall and the bike wb is 1095mm and i've got 145 stem which gives me more room...

probably i feel on it like a norm guy on short frame :)

Congrats of getting new wheels man! Maybe soon upgrade for front magies? Careful with those lightguys, wouldn't recommend doing gaps to front!

Guess what i got new frame and forks :P will post it soon, when it's finished! I love it already! Ride with u soon!

Prob yes but i can't fing any better sec hand for vee :( i've got a spur one cr-mo pashley i think but the geo is s**t