Isp Driver Error....

JT!

Thats crazy, we had 6" of snow. And you're a lot further north. I hate this place.

Yeah, but the whole of England is further North than here. And it never snows there! It's all to do with proximity to the sea apparently. Vancouver is by the sea so it doesn't get extremes of temperature. Whereas somewhere like Toronto which is on roughly the same parallel has much hotter summers and much colder winters.

BUT it did actually snow in Vancouver yesterday morning. And you don't have to go far North to get to the Rockies & Whistler etc where there is loads of snow.

• 9 months later...
Backups run nightly at around 4am. So yeah.

I'll see if I can do something about it.. one day.. some day..

Can that day come soon?

Big bump, but since the OTN users had to use TF for a while it really does show how much of a problem this, it doesn't seem to be just be a couple of minutes in the middle of the night it can be on and off for 30 mins making the forum unusable. I guess it's not a big deal for the people who goto bed before sunrise but there's a lot of international users these days and night owls.