F**king Chavs!---- Got It Back :)

ZHI-sam

left my bike locked up for 1 hour and they nick my bloody front wheel

anyone in wellingborough area keep an eye out

hope pro 2 front hub - Blue

koxx tryall front rim - Blue

red rim tape

cant see them being able to hide what wheel it is so they wanna hope i dont find them

edit: woo i got it back :D

my mate was in town and saw someone with it and followed them and took it back :D

Edited by ZHI-sam

yea but to be honest i would rather have lost that wheel than the back, pro 2 on tryall aswell. chyain wasnt long enough for both wheels

im sure ill find it, or someone i know will but it leaves me without a bike again :(

How do you no it was chavs?

chav=generally unpressant to be around.

unlucky mate. sorry to hear bout your wheel!

MESSAGE TO ALL RIDERS.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, DON'T LEAVE YOU BIKE ANYWERE!!!! (UNATENDED) EVEN WITH 20 HEAVY DUTY LOCKS!!!

IF THEY CAN'T NICK IT THEY'LL BATTER IT 'TILL IT'S UNUSABLE.

IF A SHOP WON'T LET YOU BRING YOUR BIKE IN DON'T GO IN THE SHOP.

NOTHING IS WORTH YOU LEAVING £1K+ WORTH OF BIKE AROUND FOR.

YOU WOULDN'T DO IT WITH £1K CASH!!! WOULD you!!!

I'VE SEEN THREE BIKES LOCKED TOGETHER (two diamondback s10's and a cheap apollo outrage) FOUR LOCKS OUTSIDE ASDA, CCTV EVERY WHERE, GONE LESS THAN 30SECONDS!!!!!

(nothing i could of done, me over three blokes? but i did give a staitment.) felt so sorry for the family when they came out with all there shopping.

I don't want to sound a dick, but, leaving your bike unattended in Wellingborough..............what were you thinking? That place is awful. ON the plus side its a small place and everyone there is family so you should hopefully see you wheel fairly soon.

You know you'll see some scum bag on a £70 full-sus with it in the front, so hopefully you'll get it back. Again, Wellinborough though........ *tuts*

thanks aaron :)

yea i know its a shitty area, i hate it lol. only left it there for like an hour, and when i walked my mrs home that was about 40 mins. i was debating getting it then walking her home and i wish i did now

yea well my mates canondale was robbed and then i saw some kid with a saracen with brand new white halo combats on....just after his were robbed...coincidence? lol

im going to meet my mrs at school later so they are probs on a bike there, the halo's were

thanks aaron :)

yea i know its a shitty area, i hate it lol. only left it there for like an hour, and when i walked my mrs home that was about 40 mins. i was debating getting it then walking her home and i wish i did now

yea well my mates canondale was robbed and then i saw some kid with a saracen with brand new white halo combats on....just after his were robbed...coincidence? lol

im going to meet my mrs at school later so they are probs on a bike there, the halo's were

used to hange with those kinda pricks before i got back into trials, saw a cannon' jekkle top spec, lefty's go for £80, just so the guy could buy cider and a half oz of weed.

it's sickening it really is!!!! ggggrrrrrrrr

end of the day mate you can never be too careful.

you ever think ''it'll be ok there'' it won't!!!! trust!!!

saw a cannon' jekkle top spec, lefty's go for £80, just so the guy could buy cider and a half oz of weed.

blimey £80 for cider and weed im there,joking,seriously though i ride around the birth place of the chav and i know what you meen,ive even seen just a front wheel locked to a bike lock! also seen im nick hald a lit fag from the back of my car!

blimey £80 for cider and weed im there,joking,seriously though i ride around the birth place of the chav and i know what you meen,ive even seen just a front wheel locked to a bike lock! also seen im nick hald a lit fag from the back of my car!

diddn't really understand that last bit. sorry mate.

kent!!! chavs!!! the home of horse loving yuppys and twead???!?!? lived out there for a while when i was younger.

ha ha. you've never been to sin city that is gloucester have you!!! nothing but smack needles and blood stains.

pykies/jippos find it ruff here!!!

take a picture of for next time, and well done ):

p.s. i was that kid that was on the XC in london, talking about the halfords gloves lol, whilst kenny bealey was trying to get on to the cage by using the skate board as kicker.

take a picture of for next time, and well done ):

p.s. i was that kid that was on the XC in london, talking about the halfords gloves lol, whilst kenny bealey was trying to get on to the cage by using the skate board as kicker.

that was brilliant :D

you still want a pair? they are XL though lol

it is a feel good thread, i didn't actually think i would get it back if im honest

diddn't really understand that last bit. sorry mate.

kent!!! chavs!!! the home of horse loving yuppys and twead???!?!? lived out there for a while when i was younger.

ha ha. you've never been to sin city that is gloucester have you!!! nothing but smack needles and blood stains.

pykies/jippos find it ruff here!!!

i ment to say half a lit fag from the back of my car,i got a nice size gap between my boot and the body work were i put half a fag while i pop into a shop/get my daughter out my car and ive seen um pinch it while i was in the shop

and nice too here you got it back