Onza Pads

George.E

used them for a couple of months.

really good budget pads...don't last long ona good grind.

use a little too much tar and they pop out the backings.

but you really grippy pads.

i'm using koxx bloxx at mo and have done for 7 months only half worn (only using tar.)

well worth the extra money!! :)

I don't mean to annoy people by posting topics about pads, but could anyone tell me if the Onza Citrus yellow pads are good.

Thinking of getting some but don' know how good they are

Chers

good with smooth rims, not good on grind, but CHEAP: bought 10 sets for 50 pounds (supercycles)

i've been thinking bout them for a long time and heard nothing but good thing appart from the price?

are they really worth £25+

When you take into account the fact you get CNC backings which will last you pretty much forever (even if they break after a year, that's still only just over £2 a month, not taking into account the pad material) and the pad material will easily last 6-12 months from what I've heard, yeah, they're worth £25.

Most people spend £400 on a frame that might only last six months to a year, and you're worried about buying a set of pads which will cost you about £2 a month? I know you got a family to provide for but you can't be that skint.