Funny As

smithy2050

dont no if this has been post before but found it funny

an this 1

I dont understand why you all laugh ?

The guys learning to ride trials and he may not be like Damon Watson, but he's getting the start of trials!

In my own view I'd say he's picked it up fast to learn like that!

I wasnt good when I first started riding trials and so was everybody els!

Anyone agree ?

Luke

im sorry, but i think you are out of order! this guy is trying to learn and is doing quite well with his balance. you shouldnt be laughing and slating him but encouraging him! remember, everyone starts off at that stage, we dont just get straight on the bike and sidehop 50"!

looks like you need to learn to respect people!

Ben

I'm sure people would like to meet him and ride with him and he would pick it up easyer :)

But yeah why laugh at someone new?

We should all respect new riders and not laugh at them becuse there not like Neil T Damon Watson or even CLS ?

We all start riding some where along the lines

wanna know what i think is funny?

Well i will tell you any way.

Not so long ago there was a video (some of you will know it)it was a trials video that some one posted put up, It had quite a long section where the guys (the riders) were taking the piss (verbally and physically ) out of an old man who was clearly a sandwich short of a picnic.. now If I remember rightly the majority of the people that commented loved it and thought it was the funniest thing they have seen.

So y is it OK to rip the Sh@t out of an old man to his face (as far as we know he could have gone home and topped him self) and its not to find it funny watching a random fat man learning to ride trials? oh yeah and he wont even find out. Its not even If the guy that posted this this thread was even being that harsh.

Not so long ago there was a video (some of you will know it)it was a trials video that some one posted put up, It had quite a long section where the guys (the riders) were taking the piss (verbally and physically ) out of an old man who was clearly a sandwich short of a picnic.. now If I remember rightly the majority of the people that commented loved it and thought it was the funniest thing they have seen.

So y is it OK to rip the Sh@t out of an old man to his face (as far as we know he could have gone home and topped him self) and its not to find it funny watching a random fat man learning to ride trials? oh yeah and he wont even find out. Its not even If the guy that posted this this thread was even being that harsh.

If i'm correct It's an afence to verbal bully someone for no reason at all and phsically rip them for something they have'nt done wrong ect...

Sadly, :$ this guy is better than me. Hey, we all gotta start somewhere, though I think he should have waited a bit before putting any vids on the internet.

If you do video's like that i'm sure someone will comment him and give him advice

Seriously, grow the f**k up. People are telling you it's not funny(rightfully so) and you keep trying to persuade them that it IS funny. It's not. So don't be stroppy when someone disagrees with you.

Haha Ben John-Hynes owning new members since 07/08/2007.

That video being this?

I f**king love that video.

I don't get why some people are making a deal out of the guys age?

There isn't an age limit to riding Trials. Its just mountain biking, the purest form of it to be honest.

I could kind of get it if it was skateboarding or bmxing, I suppose it's the more 'urban/street' types making the age references.

I f**king love that video.

I can see you being in NMC for a long time.

Also, not only his age but people are commenting on his weight! When is that an issue? No offence to the rider because he is one of the best but (can't remember his name) has just been sponsored by Rockman bikes and he is slightly overweight. As I said no offence to the rider who I have just mentioned.

Also, not only his age but people are commenting on his weight! When is that an issue? No offence to the rider because he is one of the best but (can't remember his name) has just been sponsored by Rockman bikes and he is slightly overweight. As I said no offence to the rider who I have just mentioned.

why not say large ?

Why exactly, Ben Lazenby is a great rider? It's not like I have been a bad person slating the person this thread is all about, is it?

Ohh and that person you are on about is Bigman.