Monty Pile

JoNnY__Mc

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Same crap camera as before and old clips I wouldn't have used anyway. Snapped my zoo frame couple of months back and built up an old Monty frame, this was a temporary replacement but went out one night and got some clips on it when the weather was crap. These clips are old and just a mess about :)

Song is "The Mitchell brothers - Sole Mate"

Enjoy haha (Y)

Same crap camera as before and old clips I wouldn't have used anyway. Snapped my zoo frame couple of months back and built up an old Monty frame, this was a temporary replacement but went out one night and got some clips on it when the weather was crap. These clips are old and just a mess about :)

Song is "The Mitchell brothers - Sole Mate"

Enjoy haha (Y)

......and still a cool vid. love riding in the snow!!!

Cheers for the comments fellas (Y)

Was fun to ride while I was off the zoo, but I wouldn't want to ride it for any longer than I did! It was very short and flexy at the brakes due to the adaptors, but was good for bunny hops, manuals and spins!

I would love to build it up one day brakeless and chris akrigg style!

Cheers for the comments fellas (Y)

Was fun to ride while I was off the zoo, but I wouldn't want to ride it for any longer than I did! It was very short and flexy at the brakes due to the adaptors, but was good for bunny hops, manuals and spins!

I would love to build it up one day brakeless and chris akrigg style!

We all know you couldnt match up to the real brakeless wonder mike winton mac ;)

forgot to mention, foooooooooooooooking chooooooon :P

xx

oreyt incredible hulkk.. nice vidd matey.. tried watchin it earlyer at me mates.. want workin on his pc thoo, as its slow and runnnin absolutly crap at the minute..

i likee the workk.. i like the snow bravery aswell.. i guess inredible hulk dont realy feel cold when hes tekin anger out on sexy bikee beasty..

keeep them coming.. try and get some sun involved in the next vid:P and some green body paint.. :P

Mikey C

xx