Any One Else Staying Off School :d

kyeo00

Hahahah classic :D

People use their child benefits to buy bikes- haha!

That's priceless.

Bit tight on the kid thought- o' well.

;D

Night night.

Mat.

Not really, your tight on Hannah.

Plus it went around. Im not naming the person and I no dought will be suspended and also I forgot his name.

How do other people work to put you in a house? :S

We talking benefits here?

Some trampy s**t?

mat.

Not me personally but the smack heads round near me live on benefits which in turn are paid for by the working man, or for that matter woman, im not sexist.

i have this virus as well. but this morning i asked my mum if i could go to school and she said no. not only cos i want to get somewhere in life so when i am older i can drive past pieces of shit like you who are sat in a bus stop while i have a well paid job and a decent car, but also because i get so frustrated doing nothing at home. sort yourself out you nob.

i have this virus as well. but this morning i asked my mum if i could go to school and she said no. not only cos i want to get somewhere in life so when i am older i can drive past pieces of shit like you who are sat in a bus stop while i have a well paid job and a decent car, but also because i get so frustrated doing nothing at home. sort yourself out you nob.

You really do feel strongly about this don't you.