Fantastic Opportunity For Northen Demo Riders/rigs

Clownbike

Hi Guys

Issue

I work for Gillette who are sponsoring the "Knaresborough Bed Race 09" (charity event)

The thing is we have an open spot left and i thought it would be a great idea to get a trials demo going.

Why i need you?

I've got some riders in Leeds who said they should be able to help out. But what i really need is...

demo rig

PA system

maybe some more riders.

The idea is to get a collection for charity at the end of the demo.

What do you get?

As payment for the demo you will receive Gillette T shirts, razors and lots of other goodies!! Should be worth a bit! Free food etc

You'll also get a great feeling as you're doing something for charity! (You could even say you organised this and use it for job applications/interviews?)

What i need from you

I'd like people with a demo rig to get in contact if they can make the date and location - details below.

Details

Date: 13th June 2009

No time wasters please!

P.S. Kenny if you're reading this, please could you put me in contact with your guy or pitch the idea to him?

Cheers

Neil

Edited by Clownbike

Can't pay the rent with razors buddy :P Can't even pay the petrol fees.

I don't think you understand - its for charity. Its a great thing to do - plus,

1) You get the word out about your company/demo team to thousands of people as it is a major event.

2) If you do a good job Gillette, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Aussie, Fairy, Bold, Daz, Duracell, Hugo Boss fragrances, D&G fragrances, Lacoste fragrances, Vicks etc etc may ask you to perform a paid demo for them (as the company i work for owns them all and we do major launches frequently)

3) I'm not asking people to travel miles - i just need a rig in the area

4) Something can always be negotiated

5) Don't post unless its constructive

Neil

why not try thinkbikes ?, the worst they can say is "no", im not incinuating they offer demos for free so please dont get the wrong end of the stick (to the people viewing this comment)

why not try thinkbikes ?, the worst they can say is "no", im not incinuating they offer demos for free so please dont get the wrong end of the stick (to the people viewing this comment)

Thanks Nick - i'll give them a go ;) I even rode with spode many years ago :P