Pictures Of Best Injurys

joshlyd1

Motherwhat?! Dude I am sooo lucky. Or a pussy, I'll let you decide ;)

You okay now though I assume, yeah?

Yeahh i'm all fixed now :D

No permanant damage apart from the scar on my chin from the gash,

and the big long scar across the front of my head from the op.

Oh, and now I wear a helmet EVERY time I go for a ride ;)

my legg after a good shinning back when i first started trials about 2 years ago. not that bad, but ended up having 10 external stitches and about 5 internal stitches, and you could see my shin bone which was a bit disturbing at the time :sick: shame you cant see it from the angle that photo was taken though.

Photo-0015-1.jpg

Sean.

my legg after a good shinning back when i first started trials about 2 years ago. not that bad, but ended up having 10 external stitches and about 5 internal stitches, and you could see my shin bone which was a bit disturbing at the time :sick: shame you cant see it from the angle that photo was taken though.

Photo-0015-1.jpg

Sean.

you have a vagina in your leg :giggle:

i have fallen off loads of time but only realy have one that stick in my head.

i went for a hop across a gap but as i did my chain snapped sending me 5 foot down head first luckily i managed to break my fall with my elbow then face planted the floor knocking myself out for 10 minutes when i came round i tried to move but it felt like my head was pinned down so felt the back of my helmet only to find to my horror my handle bars had gone straight through the back of my helmet.

when i walked in the house my mum nearly passed out because i was covered in blood due to a nice cut on my fore head a split nose a split lip, i then removed my jumper to find a nice 6'' flap of skin hanging down from my elbow.

i went an got a new chain the next day went back an did the hop without all the blood

My worst crash was on my dirt jumping bike when i did a massive gap but my foot slipped off my v8s the pedal stuk into back of my leg and dragged me down a vertical drop :L,

my balls hit that stem too many times:L

Edited by alex copcutt

• 5 months later...

i was once out riding with a friend i was bmxing he was trialing and i had a go on his bike trying to get up 3 pallets (ID NEVER DONE TRIALS BEFORE) but i fell over to the left and toppled a pile of pallets on his bike and my legs i broke one and fractured the other shin but my friend was so pissed about the state of his bike he started wondering off without me OK I WAS ONT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE but thats not the point were mates agian know because he let me shoot him in the back from five foot away with his bb gun :lol:

EDIT:my friend realised i wasent ok and fetched my mum, he was really sorry. diddent want to give you the impression that my friend is a d**k or anything! :blink:

Edited by trialserboi

My mates worst crash was in spain riding down the beach with no bar ends he hit a hole went over the bars and the left-hand side of the bars went through his cheek and out his mouth he spent a day in a and e and he now has a v shaped scar on his face .

Nice.

Photo-0015-1.jpg

Sean.

Very Nice.

luckily ive never had a huge bail yet, my chain snapped the other day as i was hopping on the back wheel and now have a huge bruise on my arse/leg bout an inch from my balls. couldnt sit down for a couple days lol and after seeing these pics im getting a helmet tomorrow. i feel like a tit for not wearing one now :/ but scariest thing ive done is stab myself in the stomach with a stanley knife at work. luckily it only went in about 15mm, and a bit of superglue and 5 mins later i was good as new :)

Well not trials, but I had a pretty awesome accident on my bmx back in Febuary.

Pictures:

2rf3o81.jpg

First hour after I went into hospital

abqpur.jpg

Couple of days later

ztykok.jpg

After the operation to basically repair my whole forehead.

Details:

Broken bones:

Frontal Sinus

Nose,

Left Cheek bone

Jaw

Neck (The ring right at the top of the spinal cord)

Also split my lip in half and put a nice gash on my chin.

Comments?

:)

HOW!?

These are Xrays of my broken leg after my operation.

leg2.jpg

this is my newish ankle from the front

leg1.jpg

this is it from the side

In May i was riding across a rail and lost my balance, as i was falling to my right with my rite ankle tangled in the bike. i came down hard on my ankle landing very awkwardly. this resulted in me snapping my fibia and fracturing my tibia in 3 places along the growth plate. i was in bed for 5 days in hospital and needed an operation requiring 3 pins. Two of the pins went into the front of my ankle and one in the left side as you can see in my xray.

enjoy :)

Edited by smith.93

post-23717-1261087983_thumb.jpg

post-23717-1261088206_thumb.jpg

That's how my foot looked after landing with all my body weight on one foot in a slope. Brake slip from a 1m concrete wall.

Picture one is random found on the internet. Shows how it looked from my viewing angle. Picture two was taken of my foot by the Ambulance driver. This was three weeks ago now.

Now I was very lucky. I'm basically back on the bike after three weeks. Something could easily have snapped, and I'd be out for several months.

i have had many bad injuries but most of them not on a bike, my most recent injurie was on my m8 bmx and we wer messing about on some tiny little jumps and i mad my own line and decided to try it and the take off was covered in gras and the lip was sketchy and sent me over the bars and i broke my rist, this was at easter 09 and im still recovering from it now :S and this is my worst injurie of all. it wasnt on a push bike but it was on a bike with an engine, hehe. i dont know if anyone on here has ever heard of the track foxhill in wiltshire, but i went over one of the table tops with way to much speed and over shot the landing by miles and landed so hard that i broke both bones in both legs OUCH. im only 13 so i think i got many more injuries to come hehe

2 years ago, new years eve at 2pm. Tapped a 5 foot wall, wind caught the front wheel and sent my brand mew mini mono brake lever through my eyelid n into my orbital socket. Cracked cheek bone and ripped out my tear duct!

gallery_4324_1575_468.jpg

Spend 3 days in hospital having it all stitched back up, what you cant se in this pic is that you can see my eye through the gash too!!

enjoy!

toby