Show Me Your Zoot!

Guantanamo

I'll be getting my Zoot in a couple of weeks. Should be getting it sprayed, white with black forks, and replacing the bars and forks with some trialtech goodies. Would like to see other peoples Zoots too!

Thanks

Guantanamo

Sorry, stem not forks

Here's mine as I bought it last month;

post-21329-1239228210_thumb.jpg

...but I got it with original gears (mech/shifter/cog). I've just stripped it down to the frame, de-stickered and cleaned, greased and rebuilt it (just for fun). I've put the original (DDG?) Onza stem back on to try for now. I've also received my dual V-brakes through the post this week so I will fit them this weekend. B)

Guantanamo, is the Zoot your getting all original (magura, etc..) or have any parts been upgraded? Is it geared or singlespeed?

Anyhow, I bet you can't wait!

middleageman.

Edited by middleageman

Here's mine as I bought it last month;

post-21329-1239228210_thumb.jpg

...but got it with original gears (mech/shifter/cog). I've just stipped it down to the frame, de-stickered and cleaned, greased and rebuilt it (just for fun). I've put the original (DDG?) Onza stem back on to try for now. I've also received my dual V-brakes through the post this week so I will fit them this weekend. B)

Guantanamo, is the Zoot your getting all original (magura, etc..)or have any parts been upgraded? Is it geared or singlespeed?

Anyhow, I bet you can't wait!

middleageman.

At the moment its a bit scruffy but I'll be doing the following things to it:

Single Speed

Hope Mono Mini upfront

Hs33 on rear

Trialtech Riser Bars

Trialtech Sport Forged Stem

What stem is that in the photo? I saw it in a previous post about stem and bars on the Zoot.

Adam

...."What stem is that in the photo? I saw it in a previous post about stem and bars on the Zoot.

Adam"....

It's an FSA OS 190 (120mm +6 degree rise). I got it with the bike as well as the Onza stem. As 'aener' recommended in your 'Zoot bars/stem thread', get some grippier pedals, or invest in some f***kin' shin gaurds! >_<

edit: let us know how your bar/stem choice works out!

Edited by middleageman

My old Zoot.

As for rim tape, just buy 26" stuff and cut and reglue to size.

Edit: Also, can Pre Members edit posts?

What stem is that? looking to get a new stem for mine (trialtech sport forged) want to what other people have got and see how they find their Zoot's ride with them.

Thanks