Hope Pro2!

Polish Petee

back in the day it would have been a free replacement.

but they since tightened up on warrentie since people took the piss abit, so more than likely it will cost you. give hope a ring first and then more then likely it will just be a case of sending it, settling up the bill and then it being posted back.

I did ring them today in the morning, But all they said was send it to us and we will have a look and than he said that if the damage is undrer the guarantie it will be replaced for free but there is a possipility of charging me.????? I thought that they just replace the hub shel. O well will see.

yeah they will just replace the shell more than likely as it will be the shell thread that is stripped not the racket ring thread. the only way they would do it on warrentie though is for them to look at it. i do know the hubshells cracking is covered under warrentie but i dont think this is, but only way is to send it and find out i may be wrong.

Hope are probably one of a few companys that uphold their warrenty agreement.

I have sent them three broken pro 2's and they have replaced all three plus they shipped them to Australia for free!

Hope only say there maybe a possibility for charging if someone either takes the piss or has damaged the parts on purpose...

If you strip the ratchet, it means you strip the thread where it threads into the alu shell. If this happens (which it will, probably) then you need a new shell and will have to de-lace it anyway. The thread on th alu shell will strip before the hardened steel ratchet ring is damaged.

Hello, I was asking about a pro2 a couple of days ago and now i have one. But it's broken, the ratchet threads in the hub shel are stripped.

I would just like to find out if it is alot of faffing about with getting the replacement of hope?

Thanks!

Peter (Y)

Lasy year I sent back a Pro2 T that I had grinded the disc mounts off (99.9% of maufacturers would immediately turn their noses up at this) because me hubshell had cracked (nothing to do with the modifications I'd done) and I recived a new one back within 24 HOURS with no questions asked.

I would be quite surprised if they didn't give a free replacement, although if they have to send it to poland they may obivously ask for a little bit to cover the postage.

Rich

Lasy year I sent back a Pro2 T that I had grinded the disc mounts off (99.9% of maufacturers would immediately turn their noses up at this) because me hubshell had cracked (nothing to do with the modifications I'd done) and I recived a new one back within 24 HOURS with no questions asked.

I would be quite surprised if they didn't give a free replacement, although if they have to send it to poland they may obivously ask for a little bit to cover the postage.

Rich

Naa :lol: They will not have to send it to Poland as I live in Skegness, Lincolnshire.