I'm New Here And I'm French

tigriss

thanks for your comments ! that's right that everyone seems cool here

Nope because he fails to post in the "Introduce yourself here" topic, everyone attempts to make one post and get instantly validated..

sorry but I hadn't seen this topic but I can introduce myself again in this topic if you prefer !

Hi and welcome to the forum

Your bike looks lush

Where do you live in france?

I'm going to France with my bike in the summer (Y)

I'm living in Poitiers in Vienne if you want to come you can !

I've got MSN you can let me your address to speak !

Edited by tigriss

the Echo rides very good it's my third bike (I had a yaabaa 499 and a vinco promodel) and it's with the echo that I have progressed the faster .

until tuesday I can do that :

:rolleyes:

And this is just something that I had never believed possible with my other bikes !

But I love the new aurem it looks so nice !!

thanks for your comments ! that's right that everyone seems cool here

sorry but I hadn't seen this topic but I can introduce myself again in this topic if you prefer !

I'm living in Poitiers in Vienne if you want to come you can !

I've got MSN you can let me your address to speak !

Bonjour, Tout le monde habituellement ignore que matière et signale une matière individuelle pour attirer l'attention sur eux des individus pour obtenir validé immédiatement. Bienvenue au forum de toute façon (Y)

Bonjour, Tout le monde habituellement ignore que matière et signale une matière individuelle pour attirer l'attention sur eux des individus pour obtenir validé immédiatement. Bienvenue au forum de toute façon (Y)

C'est gentil de me répondre en français mais je viens ici pour améliorer mon anglais alors je préfèrerais que tu me parle en anglais ! Mais merci de me prévenir et ton français est assez bon !

for the others:

that's nice to answer me in french but I come here to improve my english so I will prefer you to speak me in english ! But thank you to inform me and for french is quite good !