Protection?

trials ryan

Hi all,

I really keep hitting my knee badly on the side of the frame, tonight i did it and my knee is swolen and im struggeling to walk, so i was woundering is there somthing i coukd do to stop me hitting me knee on the frame when i side hops?

Thanks Ryann

Hi all,

I really keep hitting my knee badly on the side of the frame, tonight i did it and my knee is swolen and im struggeling to walk, so i was woundering is there somthing i coukd do to stop me hitting me knee on the frame when i side hops?

Thanks Ryann

LOL. and shin pads.

lmao

im sure what he ment was knee pads,i wear a set of oneil moto x knee (clicky)(not the ones i have but very similar) and shin pads when i ride,definatly stops the knees getting knocked and the shins gettin hit,there are better pairs out there jsut depends what you want to pay

but if ur looking for a set of small knee pads i would recomend these clicky

Kneepads are the way forward. I use 661 Kyle Strait's. Don't know you're wearing them once you get used to them.

But if you don't want kneepads, try getting some pipe lagging and putting that on your frame.

Edited by Lord Banks

lmao

im sure what he ment was knee pads,i wear a set of oneil moto x knee (clicky)(not the ones i have but very similar) and shin pads when i ride,definatly stops the knees getting knocked and the shins gettin hit,there are better pairs out there jsut depends what you want to pay

but if ur looking for a set of small knee pads i would recomend these clicky

yeaah i am really considering a pair of those thanks for the link.

Kneepads are the way forward. I use 661 Kyle Strait's. Don't know you're wearing them once you get used to them.

But if you don't want kneepads, try getting some pipe lagging and putting that on your frame.

my dad said the same thing.

Edited by trials ryan

Hi all,

Thanks Ryann

Is it no wonder that when tv chef Delia Smith showed the nation how to boil an egg, it virtually caused a nationwide outcry. I guess there will always be people out there who just can't figure things out for themselves...............even with the internet at their disposal. Edited by Rusevelt

the best pipe lagging would probably be armoflex(its black and resnably thick) although your bike would go from pimped to piky lol

the shin and knee pads are the best thing i have ever bought,now there are a few people that will moan and call me a wimp but i used to hit my knees to the point you did and i cannot afford the time off work so it all seemed like a good idea just look like you have fake legs when you wear shorts

Hey, I'm newbie, though old and clumsy :( I've just ordered a set of 661 veggie wraps for shins and knee - rutlandcycling.com £40.46 for both. Cheaper than the 4 months I had off work due to a broken ankle and leg, metal plate and 8 screws ( not Trials related).

I'm just hoping the veggies are bit lighter and more comfortable than the protection my Wife chose for me.!!!.................

post-21329-1241208048_thumb.jpg

:blink: