New Rider Needs Advice And Guidance...!

Hi i am trying to get into trial biking

i have looked at bikes and decided i would like to go straight to 24" is this advisable...?

also....i have looked everywhere for cheap 24" bikes and there are NONE! not even on ebay, i cant go over about £260

can you tell me where to get these? i can only find tartybike which sells them really expensive

thanks..

Hi i am trying to get into trial biking

i have looked at bikes and decided i would like to go straight to 24" is this advisable...?

also....i have looked everywhere for cheap 24" bikes and there are NONE! not even on ebay, i cant go over about £260

can you tell me where to get these? i can only find tartybike which sells them really expensive

thanks..

Hmm I don't think you'll get a 24" for under £400 or £500 mate.

How tall are you? If you are under six foot i would reccomend starting on a mod (20" wheel bike)

Though I don't know much ..so other members on here might be able to give you some better guidance :)

If your going to start trials. In my opinion Onza T-pro's are amazing starter bikes and you can get them off ebay for about £150 so then if you dont like the sport you havent wasted alot of money. If you find that you like trials you can sell your bike and move on to another bike.

Starter bikes:

20" Mod - Onza T-Pro, Cheap deng bike.

24" - Onza Zoot, Cheap leeson

26" Stock - Echo pure, Onza T-Rex, Koxx Acidrop etc

Just my opinions

Ryan

Are they needed or a wuss option?

Some shin digs can rip your shins apart and depends on your pedals but i used to scape my shins all the time and know i barely do it, so if i had the choice to get them when i first started riding i would have got them but no point now