Portobello/ Seaton Sands

imhereithink

Is Jonny wearing sunglasses? I can just imagine what they look like, probably a bit like his watch he either got out a kinder egg or a 20p machine outside a "corner shop".

Nice photos though. Glad to see the Zhi still being used well. (And that your looking after my stickers) :P

Is Jonny wearing sunglasses? I can just imagine what they look like, probably a bit like his watch he either got out a kinder egg or a 20p machine outside a "corner shop".

Excuse me, I'll have you know that my Red Sunglasses maybe Ray-Ban wannabie's but they were Featured in Heat magazine last week...just like my watch was in Nut's a couple of month's ago, so that make's them cool and fashionable!

Awesome pic's Greg, even the cheesy Sun set one!

Edited by JohnyMilton

Excuse me, I'll have you know that my Red Sunglasses maybe Ray-Ban wannabie's but they were Feature in Heat magazine last week...just like my watch was in Nut's a couple of month's ago, so that make's them cool and fashionable!

Awesome pic's Greg, even the cheesy Sun set one!

I've just wet AND shat myself.

Some good pictures there, Would love to get back down there for a wee ride! (when its dry) lol

As for your watch.... It was also in Ross's Front mag! Johny wear that with a suit and you will just look like Doofy! Dont disturb me when i'm cleaning my room!

Cheers,

Towler

NA NA NAYE!

to be fair its true that you have shocking taste in watches sunglasses and the fact your still riding that neon upsets me, when i know your sitting with an Ashton waiting to be built.

Jame's with tattoo's like your's, you can't comment on my taste of watch's...

yeah i can i get paid to you in fact you dress windows in top shop of course i can comment on your massive lack of style.

As for tattoos your just jealous cause your mummy wont let you get one. ;)

Edited by jambo

• 2 weeks later...

I remember riding down there like 7 or 8 years ago! from the rocks at portobello ride through mussleburgh then onto seaton sands.

if you can ride the walls at cockenzie ( behind the big chimney power station) and there is an old coal mine museum place near there, has some awesome drop rail gaps and old foundations of buildings that were fun.

man it's been ages since i have been out that way!

• 2 weeks later...