Brake Booster?

lukegaigertrials

hi,

i am thinking of buying a brake booster, for my hs33 on my echo team frame, as the brake doesn't fell very nice, and there is lots of flex in the frame,

i was just wondering what the difference is between the 2- bolt boosters and the 4-bolt boosters? is there are difference in strength/ efficiently?

what booster is best value for money?

any help will be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

Luke

I'd like to bump this topic to see what people think, I too have an echo team 07 and am in need of a booster. I run phatpads with a nice harsh grind but it doesn't seem to hold well atm because I think of all the flex in my frame. I really like the look and weight of the trialtech 2 bolt booster because of its looks and weight but would it be enough? If not I think i would go with the tensile 4 bolt but what do you think?

Ive seen some cases where 2 bolt brake boosters dont clear the back wheel. But thinking about it i recon it was because it was one of those magura race line ones. If you say it has bad flex then a 4 bolt brake booster is now your best trials friend. Make sure you get a strong light one. and make sure it looks good i have a right hefalump on the back of mine its well ugly. Personally i like the echo ones

Edited by Jackibrap