Stock Or Mod?

Spektrum

Hi again, I've realized that its kind of stupid to buy a $1500 bike if im just starting so i've come back to ask opinions on cheaper ones. Keeping in mind im 6'1'' will these bikes be a good fit? The onza pro, or the yaabaa 449 senior from tarty. I will be riding purely street so i was looking at some of the cheaper Stock bikes but im really going on peoples opinion here. The bike im probably going to get is the onza pro because i've heard a lot of good things about it. But i'd rather hear from you guys first.

Hi again, I've realized that its kind of stupid to buy a $1500 bike if im just starting so i've come back to ask opinions on cheaper ones. Keeping in mind im 6'1'' will these bikes be a good fit? The onza pro, or the yaabaa 449 senior from tarty. I will be riding purely street so i was looking at some of the cheaper Stock bikes but im really going on peoples opinion here. The bike im probably going to get is the onza pro because i've heard a lot of good things about it. But i'd rather hear from you guys first.

Well if you have the cash mate, and are willing to splash out to get a nice decent bike,

Then I think you get the yaabaa because they are very good bikes and I hear stocks are more suited to street.