Tar On Brake?

gu69

Yeah its used quite alot, most of the riders I know have some point used some.

I would probably get a grind though, lasts alot longer than just putting on tar.

Dan.

i do have a grind :)

I didnt come here for a spelling lesson.

I'd take it on board if I were you. Both me and my girlfriend have both been involved with recruitment at some stage in our careers and we get quite alot of C.V.s with spelling mistakes and they go straight in the bin.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, I'm just very aware that you get to a certain age where people stop correcting your spelling; they just secretly think 'he's a bit thick'.

tar i horrible

it makes your pads glue to the rim which is dangerous when you are doing drops

Not at all, the phrase "less is more" definitely comes into play with it (Y)

I use a tiny little bit every now and again, smooth rim, vee, can get a bit loud from time to time but it's all good - works like a charm.

I'd take it on board if I were you. Both me and my girlfriend have both been involved with recruitment at some stage in our careers and we get quite alot of C.V.s with spelling mistakes and they go straight in the bin.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, I'm just very aware that you get to a certain age where people stop correcting your spelling; they just secretly think 'he's a bit thick'.

:P