Rb Lever Seals

forteh

Well its finally happened, my 7 year old RB lever has started weeping on the piston :(

Its not admitting air but each time I pull the lever it squeezes a touch more fluid past the o-ring and I need to wind the TPA in to compensate until the piston hits the bottom of its travel before the pads hold properly :D

Anyone know of any off the shelf seals that can be used or sizes? Anyone used a lip seal as opposed an o-ring?

Well its finally happened, my 7 year old RB lever has started weeping on the piston :(

Its not admitting air but each time I pull the lever it squeezes a touch more fluid past the o-ring and I need to wind the TPA in to compensate until the piston hits the bottom of its travel before the pads hold properly :D

Anyone know of any off the shelf seals that can be used or sizes? Anyone used a lip seal as opposed an o-ring?

From what i can remeber the seals were always shite in the RB levers..

From what i can also remeber, Heatsink were selling a large stock pile of replacement RB level seals.. long shot but worth a try.

Dont hear to much on Rb these days, but gl

From what i can remeber the seals were always shite in the RB levers..

From what i can also remeber, Heatsink were selling a large stock pile of replacement RB level seals.. long shot but worth a try.

Dont hear to much on Rb these days, but gl

I know they had a reputation for leaking, this one has been perfectly good up until recently, guess the o-ring has just worn out. Would be good if I can find a proper lip seal to fit it :)

Will contact steve and see if he still has anything kicking about.