Stebass

moose

i not been videoing the last month due to my bike falling apart so i pimped my bike out the other week this just a few clips i got with the nice weather before i start filming properly nothing that good just nice riding a working bike. sorry about the clips at start cutting out sharp and no lid (N) let me know wat you think. peace

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1755

Good variation of moves, that rail would be a beast drop gap!

rail off the metal ramp? it a fair gap i hit it but its not in line and the metal box is really slippy i will see what i can do for vid bt not going to promise out but def will give it a go put it on the end of proper vid

cheers for the comments lads as i say going to be starting videoing properly this weekend possibly as i'm going to try out a new trials park thats just been built so will alll depend on wats there as i say bike done up now totally changed feel of it so this was just a mess bout for me see wat it road like.

Yes Ste lovin the lines there really nice ! my last exam is on the 10th i will come ride newcastle some time after that XD Cant w8 lol You got your pro II fixed ?

Adam x

yeah got new one mate it seems to be working better than the other a little bit. youll def have to come riding newcastle soon

what bike? beeeaaassshhhht steeeee.

my zoo pimped up its v nice