Liverpool

I'm there matty (Y)

Meeting on St Georges Hall steps, opposite to Liverpool Limestreet station at around 11:00-11:30

So far:

Matty

Jonny Mc

Olly (monkeymoped)

Lee Fletcher (toxinlee)

Zian Wang

Maybes:

Adam (WIGAN)

Danny Kearns

Darren Hughes

Sean Hughes

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

might come :) if im welcome ill see wat gfs doing

course your welcome more the merrier (Y)

(Y)

what time and where and i'll be there

(Y)

Good laddd, be limestreet steps at around 11

ill see what i can do lads, the banks looking a bit grim these days.And Danny corse your welcome u stunnah ill protect you from big mac

See you there fella

should be a really good day lol hopefully the rain wont be with us the whole day (N)

what day is the ride on????????????, because i've got mma fight traing on saturday morning 11 till 12...........i could miss it wouldn't be a problem or possibly meet after....rather ride all day though

See everyone there, weather doesn't look too bad now there but am there rain or shine either way! Hope all the maybes can make it!

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

sorry lads i can't make i couldn't get hold of a pair of maggies and mounts to borrow.........if anyones got a pair with mounts to sell me that would be great to fit a mod

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

sorry lads i can't make i couldn't get hold of a pair of maggies and mounts to borrow.........if anyones got a pair with mounts to sell me that would be great to fit a mod

Was a shame you couldn't make it mate, light rain or whatever the forecast was... and now I have sunburn! was well nice weather

Sorry I can't help you out with some mounts

was an awsome day today (Y)

Beast ride, weather was crazy nice :S

(N)

gutted i missed it but will hopefully aquire some brakes and mounts soon ready for the next ride

:S

when will the next ride be ????????????????????

not sure mate, i live like just over 2 hours away, i live 100 miles away from liverpool so it myt just be a once in a while time thing for me :/