Scammer

Hello every body,

I would just like to say i have been scammed by trials ryan.

I have given him a pair of monty ti fork's and recived no money and then he was sold the forks with out giving me money and is refussing to give me money.

Thort i would let oyu know to make sure he dose not ripp any one eles off.

Thank's little liam.

Edited by pizzapie..

Right let me tell you the real story ive never sold anything to me, he gave me them 4 mounths ago and then he decided he needed some money so he asked me for them money, but i dont have it atm. He did this to me over a brake i asked him for the money and i didnt go around balbbing for sypothy thinking you will get me into bother and what he did was give me the brake back that was broke, i was simple going to return them.

Moderators, non of this was done over trials fourm, i am totally inocent, he has just had a argument with me and decides to be an idoit so i apoligise for this person SILLY comments.

Right let me tell you the real story ive never sold anything to me, he gave me them 4 mounths ago and then he decided he needed some money so he asked me for them money, but i dont have it atm. He did this to me over a brake i asked him for the money and i didnt go around balbbing for sypothy thinking you will get me into bother and what he did was give me the brake back that was broke, i was simple going to return them.

Moderators, non of this was done over trials fourm, i am totally inocent, he has just had a argument with me and decides to be an idoit so i apoligise for this person SILLY comments.

Your 12, why start buying/borrowing stuff if you have no cash. Could have asked you parents.

Right let me tell you the real story i've never sold anything to him, he gave me them 4 months ago and then he decided he needed some money so he asked me for the money, but i dont have it atm. He did this to me over a brake i asked him for the money and i didnt go around balbbing for sypothy thinking you will get me into bother and what he did was give me the brake back that was broke, i was simple going to return them.

Moderators, non of this was done over trials fourm, i am totally inocent, he has just had a argument with me and decides to be an idoit so i apoligise for what has happened and it wont happen again, once again sorry.

Come dont get as bad as me lol !

Edited by Nick pyke :)

You're in NMC, don't complain 'cause noone will have any sympathy.

Ahhh, right, we'll thats ok then. So it's perfectly fine to rip of New Members?

Put yourself in his position, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off? Sure, the forum says you can't sell on TF, but exactly what is stopping you contacting someone off the forum and sorting it that way?

After all, they could easily set the option so you cannot even see the For Sale forum if you're not validated.

End of the day, the guy has been scammed by a member of the forum.

Ahhh, right, we'll thats ok then. So it's perfectly fine to rip of New Members?

Put yourself in his position, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off? Sure, the forum says you can't sell on TF, but exactly what is stopping you contacting someone off the forum and sorting it that way?

After all, they could easily set the option so you cannot even see the For Sale forum if you're not validated.

End of the day, the guy has been scammed by a member of the forum.

Read my post down from that one. :sleeping:

I've bought and swaped alot of things since I have been in Nmc, I would fell to nice if someone would of scammed me.

Some tips for New members buying things:

Check feedback score

Always get there number and ring it to check if it is right before you send your money out

Ask for it to be recorded, if they refuse, offer them the extra 72p to record it. It's worth it.

Happy buying xx

Some tips for New members buying things:

Check feedback score

Always get there number and ring it to check if it is right before you send your money out

Ask for it to be recorded, if they refuse, offer them the extra 72p to record it. It's worth it.

Surely those tips should go out to everyone who buys/sells?