Rafal Kumorowski

Rob Brodie

agreed...looks like he having a panic attack everytime he's gets up on back wheel

this 'panic attack' is only illusion. Must see him in real to realise how steady that "panic attack" is ;) Everyone has own style...Rafal's method is a lot of little hops and then MASSIVE jump. Funny to watch but it's working.

horrible pantyhose, but amazing rider

They keep warm, give the muscles more performance/energy so if i was on that level as the world elite i could think about wear it too. The easiest way is of course to say "thats gay" but before that try to think why they wear it.

Edited by Rafal

this 'panic attack' is only illusion. Must see him in real to realise how steady that "panic attack" is ;) Everyone has own style...Rafal's method is a lot of little hops and then MASSIVE jump. Funny to watch but it's working.

They keep warm, give the muscles more performance/energy so if i was on that level as the world elite i could think about wear it too. The easiest way is of course to say "thats gay" but before that try to think why they wear it.

Yeah but you can see alot of the british elite riders can manage without it :P

horrible style, but amazing rider

I know what you mean but he has now a really better style. before he was really nervous and was standing on the back wheel with the arms straight like feck.

But from what I see in the recent comp vid, he looks now suuuper comfy

amazing hardcore tall polish rider (Y)

I know what you mean but he has now a really better style. before he was really nervous and was standing on the back wheel with the arms straight like feck.

But from what I see in the recent comp vid, he looks now suuuper comfy

amazing hardcore tall polish rider (Y)

i was just thinkng the same thing!! since going dual disk, he seems to be way more comfortable!! Always been a beast, but this year hes realy stepped up his game,2nd/3rd at the last UCI comp i think??

Good find Rob ;)