Where To Ride In Shropshire

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of any good riding spots in north shropshire, or any clubs or groups in my area

Shropshire's not ideal for riding, there's not much... Telford and Shrewsbury have a bit. I've never spotted much in market drayton, though i've never ridden there.

You might have more luck further north than shropshire, Stoke is pretty good from what I hear.

Add me to msn if you like, address is on my profile.

Shropshire's not ideal for riding, there's not much... Telford and Shrewsbury have a bit. I've never spotted much in market drayton, though i've never ridden there.

You might have more luck further north than shropshire, Stoke is pretty good from what I hear.

I dont have an msn account mate im just trying to find people in my area to ride with as its getting boring on my own cheers. Is there much of a scene in stoke

I dont have an msn account mate im just trying to find people in my area to ride with as its getting boring on my own cheers. Is there much of a scene in stoke

Yeah there seems to be quite a few riders there, including a world class one, Danny Butler. If you have a search around on the forum i'd imagine there's some stuff about stoke. What bike do you have? I'm assuming you're based at Ternhill, I used to be part of the RAF gliding squadron on the airfield there, worst job ever :rolleyes:

Yeah there seems to be quite a few riders there, including a world class one, Danny Butler. If you have a search around on the forum i'd imagine there's some stuff about stoke. What bike do you have? I'm assuming you're based at Ternhill, I used to be part of the RAF gliding squadron on the airfield there, worst job ever :rolleyes:

Yeah mate bassed there, aint it a lovely place. im riding an echo hifi at the minute im just getting back into biketrials after being out for a while i also dabble in mototrials as well. i have a few sections set up in one of the hangers in work with pallets but like i said its getting a bit boring now. what you riding

Yeah mate bassed there, aint it a lovely place. im riding an echo hifi at the minute im just getting back into biketrials after being out for a while i also dabble in mototrials as well. i have a few sections set up in one of the hangers in work with pallets but like i said its getting a bit boring now. what you riding

I was gonna say you should set something up in the base...

I have more trials bikes than you can shake a stick at 'cos of my business, but i've just swiched my main ride from a koxx vinco to this beauty...

post-7671-1245523699_thumb.jpg

Has anyone ridden the Stipe stones (sp?)? My mates gf's parents said they were 'like moon rocks' which possibly = trials mecca?

never rode there, and its been years since i been up there, from memory i could see it being a good place to ride, but only for expert/elite riders, all seems a bit big and all sharp angles etc for your average rider.

Spellin is stiperstones, if you want to google it up and have a look.

Erm. to the OP, no where in shropshire has got much of a scene, theres a few shropshire riders, sam oliver, rich rewden, fishy, pagie, me(now retired due to old age)

Mototrials theres a fair few riders around.

Among other things I run webuyanycycle.com, so I get a lot of bikes off here. I mainy ride Wellington in Telford.

Has anyone ridden the Stipe stones (sp?)? My mates gf's parents said they were 'like moon rocks' which possibly = trials mecca?

Bigman went with Rob Clarke and said it was disappointing.

Among other things I run webuyanycycle.com, so I get a lot of bikes off here. I mainy ride Wellington in Telford.

Bigman went with Rob Clarke and said it was disappointing.

cool so your a handy guy to know if i need a new bike lol. give me a shout if your planning any rides soon and il drive down or whatever

just out of interest what do you do with the bikes that you buy

Yeah there seems to be quite a few riders there, including a world class one, Danny Butler Danny Kearns. If you have a search around on the forum i'd imagine there's some stuff about stoke. What bike do you have? I'm assuming you're based at Ternhill, I used to be part of the RAF gliding squadron on the airfield there, worst job ever :rolleyes:

Excuse me...who ? We don't mention such a name

I'm from Stoke pal, yeah loads to ride around here, got Hanley, stoke, newcastle, keele etc.

Giz' a shout if you wanna' come over sometime.

Are you on about Blackpool moons rocks ? If so, how can anyone possibly be disapointed ? They go on for miles and miles.

never rode there, and its been years since i been up there, from memory i could see it being a good place to ride, but only for expert/elite riders, all seems a bit big and all sharp angles etc for your average rider.

Spellin is stiperstones, if you want to google it up and have a look.

Erm. to the OP, no where in shropshire has got much of a scene, theres a few shropshire riders, sam oliver, rich rewden, fishy, pagie, me(now retired due to old age)

Mototrials theres a fair few riders around.

Pagie still rides, he has just bought a leasson.

Nice one mate cheers I would be driving in though is there plenty of places to park

I ride Birmingham quite alot mate, but i usually get the train in, purely for the fact, everyday but sunday you have to pay for parking and it's pritty expensive, unless.....you park at red walls.