Where To Ride In Shropshire

Are you on about Blackpool moons rocks ? If so, how can anyone possibly be disapointed ? They go on for miles and miles.

No I'm not thats why its in a topic about Shropshire and I called them the Stiper Stones not Blackpool Moon Rocks.

My closest train station is shrewsbury and I would have to pay to park there as well so paying to park aint really an issue.

You could park at Wellington station, it's free all the time and may actually be closer than shrewsbury (Y) Parking in bham generally seems to be a rip off.

Edited by adamtrials

You could park at Wellington station, it's free all the time and may actually be closer than shrewsbury (Y) Parking in bham generally seems to be a rip off.

yeah i will give that a try, does no one mind you taking your bike on the train though. you will have to excuse my ignorance i normally just drive everywhere

• 3 weeks later...
Ok i will see what everyone else is doing and i will wack a thread up in Rides and Locations

We usually meet at 11 outside New street station

Think i can come up?, im not very experienced but il give it a go! and id like to see what other are like and meet some local people to ride with.

My closest train station is shrewsbury and I would have to pay to park there as well so paying to park aint really an issue.

If you want cheap parking in shrewsbury, you can either park between morris lubricants and RAC autowindscreens, on the road that goes between the 2. for the first 200 metres or so of that road, theres no parking charge, and im sure the pub just slightly further back into that estate is now shut and has a massive car park.

Failing that, park at the severn apprentice(pub), stick £2 in an envelope, write your reg on it, and stick it through the letterbox(or if there open, hand it to the barmaid) its there unofficial pay and display method.

both places are within 3-4 minutes of the station.

Also does Wem not have a station with free parking(and is fairly close to you i think, although that side of shropshire does confuse me)

If your going via train best place to park is wellington as theres a fairly big carpark and its free...

Im probably gonna go back to birmingham in the next month or two...

Also gonna organise a ride for shrewsbury so there wil be enough going on!

Including regular riding in wellington and suurounding areas

:)

Cheers

If your going via train best place to park is wellington as theres a fairly big carpark and its free...

Im probably gonna go back to birmingham in the next month or two...

Also gonna organise a ride for shrewsbury so there wil be enough going on!

Including regular riding in wellington and suurounding areas

:)

Cheers

il be at that shresbury ride for definate ;)